Coaching for Business Clarity
Whether you're just starting out or looking to scale your business, investing in a coach is one of the best decisions you can make, because you’re ultimately investing in yourself, your dreams, and your impact on the world. Coaching for Business Clarity is a 12 session customized-to-the-client coaching package. This package is designed for both new and current clients to have continuous coaching on various business subject matter that is important to the client at that moment. Please note that once this package has been purchased, you have up to 52 weeks to complete all 12 sessions.
As a new entrepreneur, you need to ask yourself, “Why do I need a business coach?”
The answer is simple. The only way to discover what you're capable of is to be pushed out of your comfort zone. Hiring a business coach will do just that.
Additionally, when you're too in the weeds of your new business, it can be easy to overlook the obvious. The fresh perspective of a business coach can help you identify problems and solutions that you would have never thought of. They will increase your self-awareness and point out your blind spots, so you can perform at your best.
A business coach …
• helps you come up with brilliant ideas. "No one is smarter than all of us," the adage goes.
• adds vitality to the brainstorming process by emphasizing the strength of the combined power of many over the sole strength of one.
• allows you the benefit of having someone to bounce your ideas off of.
• will never pass judgment on you. Unlike the gossipers in your neighborhood or business, a coach's job is to lead you toward your own goals by suspending judgment.
• holds you accountable.
• encourages you to set goals, strategize, and coordinate your efforts to achieve them.
• gives you advice.
• challenges your assumptions, aspirations, and willingness to learn.
• acts as a role model because we’ve "been there, done that" so we render advice through experience, and
• provides you with new insights that can help you broaden your business awareness.
The bottom line is that running your own business can feel like you're constantly pulled in multiple directions. When every day is busy, it's tough to know if you're taking the right approach to reach your goals. You don't have to go it alone and can get the support you need from a business coach who understands your special needs, wants, and desires as a woman over 40 trailblazing an entrepreneurial path for the first time. Whether your business is a start-up, established a couple of years, and facing challenges, or you just want to take it to the next level, a business coach will support your goals and provide you with a blueprint to success. You'll gain the tactics, skills, and insights you need to achieve professional, financial, and personal growth.